Finally, I succumbed to the temptation and bought a miniature dollhouse kit. Oh, the joy of opening it was mad love.
I repainted the furniture.
I was too anxious to complete the whole thing. I ended up didn’t take any pictures of the process.
Here’s the result! With lights!
Mini book and apples.
A tissue box that has a real tissue.
Sofa with lots of cushions, just how I like my sofa. Lots of cushions.
Books neatly arranged. Some decorations using beads. Got phone some more, don’t play play.
More decorations with lavender.
I saved a lot of flowers from the flower crown workshop so I used it to made this!
Flowers do brighten up a room nicely.
I made a few adjustments myself,
- There should be a wall light but I removed it cos I didn’t like it.
- I removed the carpet cos I find it very fake. It was a piece of glossy paper. I was thinking to add my own cloth as carpet later on.
- A few photos for the wall but I didn’t put them in, I was thinking to put other pictures instead.
- A few cylinder boxes, who puts cylinder boxes in the living room out of nowhere?
- Another pair of slippers, cos I lazy to make another pair.
- Added real flower.
- Added more cushions.
I love the overall process. When all the tiny pieces of decorations and furniture completed, decorating and placing the items accordingly was satisfying.
I’m gonna buy MORE and make MORE! Or maybe build one myself without the kit. YAAASSS~